Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Teaser Reveal for Enemy Zone by Alex Lidell

💥TEASER REVEAL 💥 

 

Enemy Zone (Trident Rescue #1) 

by @alexlidell

Can be read as a standalone, COMING January 8, 2021.

A steamy romantic suspense and enemies-to-lovers romance.

❤❤❤

 

 


“The day I bend because some intimidating man says something rude to me is the day I stop being me.”

---

BLURB:

I know all about guys like Cullen Hunt.

Gorgeous. Wealthy. Powerful.

I just fled New York to escape one.

But when I reach Colorado, it’s either take a job at Cullen’s Trident Rescue or become homeless.

And Cullen? He’s worse than I thought.

Controlling. Demanding. Jerk.

A grenade always teetering on the edge.


He’s also hot as sin and makes my toes curl.

I hate that I dream about him.

Kissing me, holding me.

He has dreams as well.

Nightmares that only I can tame.


I know all about guys like Cullen Hunt.

I’m smart enough to stay away.

Aren’t I?


Amazon top-hundred author Alex Lidell delivers a page-turning enemy-to-lovers stand-alone romance, with a spunky heroine, a powerful Navy SEAL, and heart-wrenching PTSD that only love can heal.


Enemy Zone is the first book of the Trident Rescue Series, which follows a group of Navy SEALs who return home to Denton Valley, Colorado, and start a search and rescue team called Trident Rescue. The books can be read in any order.

---

PRE-ORDER: https://links.alexlidell.com/EnemyMPL

Add it to your TBR on GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55665046-enemy-zone

---

#TeaserTuesday #EnemyZone #TridentRescue #AlexLidell #MagicPenBookTours #ComingSoon #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticSuspense #enemiestolovers #IReadRomance #Romance #Reading #booklover #bibliophile #bookstagram #romancereadersofinstagram #instareads @magicpenbooktours



 

No comments:

Post a Comment