Legal Disclosure

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Teaser Blast for The Worst Story Ever Written by Nicole Wells


💥TEASER BLAST ðŸ’¥ 
The Worst Story Ever Written (Vampires, Werewolves and Paranormal Romance, book 1)
by @nicolewellswrites

A funny and fast paced new adult paranormal romance with vampires, werewolves, fairies, magic and murder mystery.

✨✨✨

TEASER

And now I'm definitely gaping like an idiot. It's the man I fantasized about. I can't believe it.

---

BLURB:

Magic,  monsters, and a match made in heaven… maybe.  
Oh, and a somewhat mute aardvark.

Hi. I’m Jayne. Yeah, I know, plain human Jayne. But that’s not the story of my life. This book is. It all started with a visit from the Book Fairy. Yeah, the all-powerful Book Fairy. It’s unfortunate we haven’t been on good terms. It’s even more unfortunate that when she finally deigns to visit me, it’s for murder. I mean, a murder. Damn articles, they really do make a difference.

Add in my fantasy lover, a vampire Prince who might just hate me, and things surely can’t get worse, right?

Warning: This is an inverse harem scene type of book. If you don’t like group ceiling sex, this book might not be for you.

Actual Note: Mild profanity. This is a slow burn romance with just the right amount of spiciness to feel comfortable reading on public transit, so long as you’re prepared to laugh out loud.

---

PURCHASE NOW: https://www.amazon.com/Worst-Story-Ever-Written-ebook/dp/B08THB776T

---

SIGN-UP for BOOK TOUR (MAR 22 - APR 2): https://forms.gle/bwV74VPAdDUHPKjg9

---

#TeaserBlast #BookTeaser #TheWorstStoryEverWritten #NicoleWells #MagicPenBookTours #AvailableNow #ParanormalRomance #bookstagram #romancereadersofinstagram #instareads #igreads #booktoursignup #blogtoursignup #bloggerswanted #bookstagrammerswanted #paranormalromancebooks #funnyromance #funnypnrbooks #romcom #newadultromance #newadultbooks @magicpenbooktou

No comments:

Post a Comment