Legal Disclosure

Monday, June 21, 2021

Sacrificed by Bella Klaus

Sacrificed by Bella Klaus
Welcome to the start of a brand new series. Set in the same world as another series she wrote we get all new characters to know and love while still being able to keep up with the others even if it is just for a brief scene. I really enjoy when authors do this so I can keep up with the ones I enjoyed while still knowing this can be read without reading the others. This time we meet Lydia a shifter who has led a really rough life after the death of her father the former Alpha. When her fated mate is revealed she is rejected leading to all sorts of surprises that I never saw coming. Makes for quite the interesting story as it all plays out. I look forward to book two. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment