Legal Disclosure

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Teaser for Hat Trick by CoraLee June & Carrie Gray

 

 

Nothing to see here, folks. Just some tits getting dicked.  


Hat Trick by CoraLee June and Carrie Gray releases August 5th!


Preorder Link: https://bit.ly/HatTrickCJCG1

Add to your Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/2TCSUaM


Blurb:

My hockey star boyfriend cheated on me with not one, but THREE puck bunnies. In. The. Same. Night. 

Hat Trick, motherpucker. 

I was mad, okay? Furious. I gave up the career of my dreams for him, and how did he repay me? I just wanted to make him hurt as much as he hurt me. So I slept with a couple hockey stars of my own. From a rival team. Oops. The best cure for a broken heart is an orgasm.

Joni, Noah, and Hatch eased the sting of my cheating ex. It was the perfect rebound, no-strings-attached arrangement...or so I thought. Now I’ve got three hockey players comparing sticks.

One is nothing but a hookup. One is a stage-five clinger. One is trying to ruin my career.

And...H-E-double-hockey-sticks, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

This is one Hat Trick to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment