Legal Disclosure

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Firestorm by D.N. Hoxa

 Firestorm (Smoke & Ashes Book 1)
This is an incredible start to a new series!! We meet Sassy, who needs to be my BFF, the daughter of a Fallen that chooses to live her life on Earth instead of below. She is happier this way even if it means she is not always at full strength. Things are going fairly well until Lexar shows up. He is the son of another Fallen but these two have lots and lots of history with one another. This means they do not always get along but her father demanded they work together when a new threat appears so they have no choice. I have to admit that I was highly enjoying this two clashing with one another as it made for quite the fun read. Add in the action, danger, and one awesome world that is created to get a read that you just cannot put down. A must read in my opinion. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment