Legal Disclosure

Monday, November 27, 2017

Apprehension by Sylvie Parizeau


Apprehension (Incandescent, #2)

Book two in the Incandescent series and so much better than the last one. This time we get Zac's story as it overlaps with Liam's from book one so some sections are the same just from a different perspective. This time we get to watch Zac totally blow it with his women just to have to recover at a later date we he finds out she is his intern as his new job. The personal/work dynamics really adds a heated layer to the romance that I rather enjoyed. I liked how this meshed with the first book while still moving the arching story line further. I really hope they all find their way to the "Kingdom of Normal" (a line that really makes me giggle as I read it). This is a great steamy romance novel that I highly recommend to fans of the genre and it evens has a touch of the paranormal in it. I really enjoyed it so it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment