Legal Disclosure

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Deep Freeze by John Sandford


Deep Freeze (Virgil Flowers, #10)

Book ten in the Virgil Flowers. Virgil has done it again. How he manages to solve these cases when it seems like he has no clue is beyond me but he sure does figure it out each time. he did seem to get beat up a lot in this one. I thought he would need a body guard before it was all over, and I died laughing every time he stressed not telling his girlfriend about what happened to him. Sandford just has this way of writing that really brings out the investigation while still keeping the reader wondering what is really going on. Virgil is a great character that I am addicted to by this point and am really looking forward to the next installment in the series. I highly recommend it to fans of mystery/thriller/suspense  novels because it has all three. I really enjoyed it so it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment