Legal Disclosure

Monday, November 27, 2017

Deadly Dog Days by Jamie M. Blair


Deadly Dog Days (A Dog Days Mystery, #1)

Book one in the Dog Days Mystery series. This book had me cracking up. We get to meet Cameron who is separated from her husband. She is trying to live her life when a dead body is found. Rumors have the dead woman hooking up with the husband which makes them both prime suspects (not to mention that hubby is the sheriff). As if that is not bad enough the dead lady owned a whole slew of dogs which Cameron decides to adopt. The group as a whole adds a lot of character to the story as we get to now each one. The combination of the mystery and animals makes for a good story that I did not want to put down. This is a well written cozy mystery that I highly recommend to fans of the genre. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment