Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Mug Shot by Caroline Fardig


Mug Shot

Book two in the Java Jive Mystery series. The town is gearing up for the annual 5K holiday run that Java Jive will have a booth at the finish line. Juliette is being forced to help run things along with Pete's cranky girlfriend. As if that was not bad enough things get even worse when the witch is found dead in the Java tent with Pete being the last one seen with her. The evidence leads up to Pete being arrested so of course Juliette has to do everything she can to clear his name even if that means she gets herself in hot water along the way. The dialogue in these books always has me cracking up as it really captures the essence of the characters in a humorous yet appropriate manner highlighting . The action keeps things moving from start to finish and I enjoy how the author can keep some secrets until the very end even when I do have a few suspicions. This is an very well written cozy mystery that I highly recommend to fans of the genre. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment