Legal Disclosure

Sunday, November 26, 2017

It Takes Two: Our Story by Jonathan Scott and Drew Scott


It Takes Two: Our Story

First nonfiction book I have read in quite some time and it was a good one. I have been a fan of the twins for quite some time now due to there many shows. This made me curious about how they grew up so when I read about this book I knew I had to take the time to read it. While not overly detailed this does tell the story of the twins beginning at a young age and going all the way up to current times. They take turns telling the chapters from their own point of view with some really funny comments from the other in the margins. The story is fascinating and very well written. If you enjoy the twins then you have to read this book. I really enjoyed so so i give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment