Legal Disclosure

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Magick & Mayhem by Sharon Pape


Magick & Mayhem (An Abracadabra Mystery #1)

Book one in the brand new Abracadabra Mystery series. What an awesome start to a new series!! We get to meet Kailyn as she attempts to go one with her very magical life after the abrupt death of her mother and grandmother. The whole family consisted of witches that run their own shop selling magical beauty items and spells. An Aunt even runs a physic business in half the building with full English tea service offered (the baked goods sound incredible). Both before and after the death their family magic had been acting wonky so Kailyn tries to fix it but of course things get even worse with a murder on top of it. The mix of magic, normal, and some crazy personalities makes for quite a combination that I found really hard to put down because I was so into the story wondering what would happen next (some parts are so nuts there is no guessing which I really enjoyed). I was ready for a good magical mystery and this one did not let me down. You must read this if you enjoy magical cozy mystery novels. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment