Legal Disclosure

Friday, November 10, 2017

The Murder of a Queen Bee by Meera Lester


The Murder of a Queen Bee (Henny Penny Farmette Mystery #2)

Book two in the Henny Penny Farmette Mystery series. I fell in love with this series during the first book and this one did not disappoint at all. Abigail is still successfully running her farmette and taking care of bees which is a nice little addition to the story line. A friend of hers is found dead in her partially burned car, and Abby can't help but to get involved in the investigation. The mix of the farm and the mystery provides a very nice balance to the story which I highly enjoyed. The characters are all well developed and I find myself hooked wondering exactly what Abby would discover next. I highly recommend this series to fans of cozy mysteries and since I enjoyed it so much it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment