Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Blog Tour, Review, & Giveaway for Court of Secrets by Dyan Chick

About The Book:
 
Title: COURT OF SECRETS Reverse Harem Fantasy (Forbidden Queen #1)
Author: Dyan Chick
Pub. Date: October 15, 2018
Publisher: Dyan Chick
Formats: Paperback, eBook
Pages: 216
Find it: Goodreads, Amazon

Four Sexy Fae Princes. A Changeling Fae. A Secret that could end them all. 

When Cassia’s wedding is ruined by a monster attack, her whole life changes. Destined for the dull and uneventful life of a Baron’s wife, Cassia always dreamed of more. She never thought it would come in the form of three sexy fae princes. 

When she accidentally uses magic, Cassia discovers that she’s not human. She’s a changeling, a fae hidden in the human world. She no longer belongs in the human realm, but she won’t survive on her own in Faerie. 

Now, her only hope is the three sexy fae princes who saved her life on her wedding day. On the run from the monsters that attacked her, Cassia must help the princes hunt them down. Her life depends on them, and by the time this is over, they might need her as much as she needs them. 

Court of Secrets is a full-length Reverse Harem Fantasy Novel
      Book 1 of 4 

REVIEW
*I received a free copy of this book which I voluntarily chose to write an honest review for.

What intriguing storytelling! We meet Cassia just as she is about to go through with an arranged marriage that she definitely does not want. Things go off plan when a strange creature interrupts the ceremony which is only the first in a long line of secrets she is about to discover. While fleeing from her family she is "rescued" by some hot Fae princes that insists she stay with them while they figure out a few things. What follows is fast paced yet still exciting as they all get to know one another and one surprise after another comes our way until you hit the last page wishing there was more. If you like magic, Fae, and reverse harem romance then you should try this one. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.

About Dyan:

My story is probably similar to a lot of other writers out there. As a kid, I was creative, imaginative, and loved to write. I’d write scripts for plays and make my sisters act them out. I got excited about the writing prompts for standardized tests in elementary school. I started writing my first (unfinished) novel in 5th grade. Then started another one in middle school. For a long time, I was a closet writer. I didn’t tell anybody that I had a hard drive full of abandoned stories. After years of not finishing anything, I finally took the plunge and started taking writing, and myself as a writer, seriously. My first novel, Heir of Illaria, published January 23, 2017. Book 2 is right around the corner. It’s gone from closet hobby to full on addiction. Thankfully, I have a wonderfully supportive husband who doesn’t look at me like I’m crazy when I talk about my characters as if they’re real.



Giveaway Details:
1 Winner will receive a $10 Amazon GC, International.


Tour Schedule:
Week One:
10/15/2018- Bri's Book Nook- Review
10/15/2018- BookHounds- Interview

10/16/2018- Books a Plenty Book Reviews- Review
10/16/2018- Writer of Wrongs- Excerpt

10/17/2018- Reese's Reviews- Review
10/17/2018- Books,Dreams,Life- Spotlight

10/18/2018- Ace Reads- Review
10/18/2018- A Gingerly Review- Excerpt

10/19/2018- Belle's Archive- Review
10/19/2018- Patriotic Bookaholic- Excerpt

Week Two:
10/22/2018- Book Briefs- Review
10/22/2018- Dazzled by Books- Excerpt

10/23/2018- Two Chicks on Books- Excerpt
10/23/2018- Parajunkee- Spotlight

10/24/2018- TMBA Corbett Tries to Write- Interview
10/24/2018- Jaime's World- Excerpt

10/25/2018- Nay's Pink Bookshelf- Review
10/25/2018- Smada's Book Smack- Spotlight

10/26/2018- Cutting Muse Blog Review- Review
10/26/2018- Colorimetry- Excerpt



No comments:

Post a Comment