Legal Disclosure

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Once Upon a Fairy Tale Night: A Collection of Retellings


Once Upon a Fairy Tale Night by Margo Bond Collins


As soon as I heard that May Dawson, Skyler Andra, and Laura Greenwood were part of this set I just knew I had to get it. They are some of my all time fave authors making it necessary for me to read everything they write. As usual their contributions were totally fantastic making the set a worthy but in my opinion (the price helped as well I must say). I did not stop there though. Following the fairy tale retelling theme I got to sample a while bunch of authors that I had never read before. Some I liked more then others but I can always skip to the next one when I am not feeling the one I'm on. Overall a fantastic set more then worth the time to try it. I highly recommend it. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment