Legal Disclosure

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Pretty Little Fliers by Erin Johnson


Pretty Little Fliers by Erin Johnson

I fell in love with Johnson's first series so I was more then ready to give this new one a chance. I was not disappointed in the least as we travel back to the magical world we visited before. This time we meet Jolene a pet physic though not by choice. She used to be a shifter but a curse took that away from her yet left behind the ability to talk to animals. Down on her luck she witnesses the death of a woman across the street from her place who just happened to own a bird. So when the cops come talk to her she manages to worm her way into a consultant job on the case so she can pay her rent. This leads to quite the chaotic investigation as things play out all over the place. Makes for a intriguing investigation as well as a great intro to some new characters. I look forward to reading more in the series. A must read for fans of paranormal cozy mysteries. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment