Legal Disclosure

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Marked Immortals by Lacey Carter Anderson

Marked Immortals by Lacey Carter Andersen
 I am a huge fan of this author so I was excited to read this new addition to this series. We catch up with Elizabeth and her guys just after they are thrown I to basically another prison after escaping in book one. What they don't know yet is that there ate four other groups there as well and they will be forced to co.Pete against them all with survival being the top priority. An added bonus is Storm a lone shifter that has been trapped there for quite some always making it to the end as the lone survivor. Drawn to Elizabeth he helps them out with some secrets. Quite a few surprises along the way, plenty of steam scenes, and one doozy of a cliff hanger ending. I cannot wait for book three! I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment