Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Abducted by Bella Klaus

Abducted by Bella Klaus
I must admit that I giggled a little when I started to read this because I just finished a book by another author that is remake of the Hades/Persephone story. This one is different though not even coming close to the twist of the author making it stand quite well all on its own. This tale is set in the same world as Klaus's other series giving us some familiar faces but still follows its' own story line. We follow Kora a witch with no magic who is being held captive making a breakout necessary. The story progresses from there keeping your attention as it all plays out making it impossible to put it down. Makes for quite the fun read. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment