Legal Disclosure

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Polar Destiny by Skye MacKinnon

I so love me some bears so when I heard about this book I knew I had to read it. The world has changed drastically after what the call the drowning. The sea end was well as other stuff killing most of the world, sinking lots of land, and the weather is getting colder. We meet Isla who lives in an island with a horrible Uncle about to be forced into marriage with an abusive man. She flees across the ice instead where she almost died but is saved by four bear shifters. This will change everything. Great World building with awesome characters that really make the story flow. I do need my own bear now!! Perfect for paranormal RH romance fans. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.
Polar Destiny (Claiming Her Bears #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment