Legal Disclosure

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Teaser Reveal for Storm by Serena Akeroyd

 ðŸ’¥TEASER REVEAL💥

I choose you Keira.

I will always choose you from now on.

I won’t pick the drugs over you,

I won’t let myself fail you. You have all of me.

 

 

Storm, a dark and dirty MC romance from Serena Akeroyd, is coming July 29th! 

Pre-order your copy today→ http://mybook.to/stormsa

You hate me. 

I deserve it. 

The day I betrayed the love of my life was the day I lived up to every messed-up thing my haters said about me. 

But I’m tired of feeling like a POS. 

I’m tired of being broken. 

I’m tired of life not being worth living. 

It’s time now to make amends, and to earn my woman’s love back. 

To be the father my kid deserves, 

the Old Man I should always have been. 

Join me for the ride as I become worthy of my family.  

Maybe, just maybe, I’ll surprise you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment