Legal Disclosure

Monday, May 15, 2017

A Witch Before Dying by Heather Blake

A Witch Before Dying (A Wishcraft Mystery, #2)
goodreads.com


Book two in the Wishcraft Mystery series. I have to admit these are the cutest little books. In this book Darcy finds herself investigating the murder of a woman was killed quite some time ago with Darcy just finding her body recently. Of course her wishing powers seem to keep getting her into these predicaments and adding the power of a relic known as the Anicula which can grant any wish from anyone does not help at all. The world that is created in these books is quite whimsical and I find myself loving every detail that is mentioned. The characters are also easy to love and I find myself really looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment