Legal Disclosure

Friday, May 26, 2017

Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston

Bite the Biscuit (A Barkery & Biscuits Mystery)
goodreads.com


Book one in the Barkery & Biscuits Mystery series. This is the first book that goes with the third book that I accidentally read out of order. In this book we get to meet Carrie as she is just opening her combined bakery and dog bakery stores. This is an interesting idea and I would love to have one of these close to me. Myra Ethman protests this new endeavor though and the two have a shouting match just before Myra is found dead making Carrie the prime suspect. She finds herself having to clear her own name in order to save her business and reputation. I enjoyed the set-up and character building though the constant dropping off or picking up of her dog Biscuit left me exhausted. The story follows a logical progression with a few twists along the way. I really enjoyed it. It gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment