Legal Disclosure

Friday, May 5, 2017

Daisies for Innocence by Bailey Cattrell

Daisies for Innocence (Enchanted Garden Mystery, #1)
goodreads.com



Book one in the Enchanted Garden Mystery series. I just loved this book! Elliana Allbright owns a perfume/aromatherapy shop but what she does not realize is that she possesses family magic that allows her to be so good with scents. In this book we have a murder of course which she is the prime suspect in since it is her ex-husbands new girlfriend. I love the mix of magic, mystery, and lots of details  especially in her garden to move the story along. The cute little Corgi is a nice addition as well. Excellent writing I must admit and I am really looking forward to the next book in the series. I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment