Legal Disclosure

Monday, October 9, 2017

A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess


A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, #2)

Book two in the Kingdom of Fire series/trilogy not sure which one. After finishing this book all I can so is OMG!!!! There is nonstop action from the very first page as we follow all of the main characters after the events of book one. They are trying their best to figure out how to defeat one of the ancients while keeping everyone safe. There are lots of twists and turns that I did not see coming and then you get to the last 25% of the book which just kept me saying OMG about every other page. I saw none of that coming and am really looking forward to whatever will be happening next. I really recommend this series to fans of YA fantasy novels that have lots of magic and weird (in a good way) things going on with endings that totally blow your mind. I loved every single minute of this book so it gets 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment