Legal Disclosure

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Lakeshore Secrets by Shannyn Leah


Lakeshore Secrets (The McAdams Sisters)

Book one in the McAdams Sisters series. This one very well written romance novel. It had me hooked from the very first page as we are introduced to a couple that was together years earlier but do some hidden secrets they were pulled apart. Thanks to the death of Kate's grandma she has to return to town for the funeral and deal with her past. Marc is anxious to see her but at the same time h cannot understand why she left the first time with no contact whatsoever since. As the story unfolds it is quite comical as the two of them try to keep their secrets while still be undeniably attracted t one another. The addition of some family drama is just the cherry on top of the cake that keeps the story really hopping until the secrets are finally all revealed (which I will admit I did not see all of them coming). The personalities had me cracking up and I loved the interactions between all the characters. I highly recommend this to fans of contemporary romance novels. I really enjoyed it so it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment