Legal Disclosure

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Death Before Decaf by Caroline Fardig


Death Before Decaf: A Java Jive Mystery

Book one in the Java Jive Mystery series. If you enjoy cozy mysteries then this is so the book for you. We get to meet Juliet as she moves back to her hometown after losing everything to a loser ex making her have to start over. her best friend Pete (who she has a major crush on) owns the coffee shop and needs a manager. She steps in to take over. It is a really bumpy transition and then things get worse as the main cook is found murdered with Juliet the main suspect. What follows is a hilarious investigation with lots of mistakes and the funniest funeral scene I think I have ever read (seriously you have to read it I almost developed abs laughing so hard). The banter between the characters also had me rolling around on the floor giggling making this a wonderful book that I thoroughly enjoyed. I give it 4/5 stars and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment