Legal Disclosure

Monday, October 16, 2017

THe Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan


The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #2)

Book two in the Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard trilogy. I have no clue how he does it but Riordan has this skill of writing some really incredible children's fiction books that I am unable to put down once I pick them up. The blend of awesome characters, lots of action, dialogue that has me cracking up, and events that seem impossible to accomplish he manages to create  story that really comes to life in the readers mind. The details are just incredible adding just the right touch to really finish off the story itself. I highly recommend this to fans of kids fantasy that have a God theme to them (Norse ones in this case). Perfect for young readers that need quite a bit going on to keep their interest without being too difficult. I loved every minute of it so it gets 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment