Legal Disclosure

Monday, December 11, 2017

A Story to Kill by Lynn Cahoon


A Story to Kill (Cat Latimer Mystery #1)

Book one in the Cat Latimer Mystery series. What an excellent start to a new cozy series. We get to meet Cat as she embarks on a journey to create a writers retreat at an old family house she inherited when her ex-husband dies. The premise is awesome I must admit but things go awry at the very first event when the visiting author is found dead making all the guests suspects. Not wanting her business to fail Cat starts looking into what really happened only to find herself in danger before it is all said and done. This is some great writing I have to say. The characters are all well-developed and the story is so well written I found myself unwilling to put the book down unless I really had to. The twists in the mystery were well executed. I looking forward to more installments yet to come and this one gets 4/5 stars since I enjoyed it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment