Legal Disclosure

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Mister Mottley Gets His Man by Ellen Seltz


Mister Mottley Gets His Man (Mottley & Baker Mysteries, #1)

Book one in the Edward Mottley series. This book had me laughing so hard! Edward is one of the most unconventional sleuths ever and the time period is just perfect for him. It allows room for crazy new inventions to be a part of the story that just makes him look more eccentric even if he really is not. His insistence that he does not need a personal servant is just absurd because obviously he does which is proven over and over again in the story. The development of the mystery was quite different then others I have read lately though no less captivating. I really enjoyed the characters, the settings, and the story as a whole. If you enjoy a good historical cozy mystery then you have to give this book a chance. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment