Legal Disclosure

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Kill 'Em With Cayenne by Gail Oust


Kill 'Em with Cayenne (Spice Shop Mystery #2)

Book two in the Spice Shop Mystery series. The annual BBQ festival in on its way which of course makes the spice shop really popular making Piper ecstatic. Things go a little wonky when one of the contestants is found dead the before the competition and it is determined that she was bludgeoned with a brisket which is a comical murder weapon I must admit. That also makes it really easy to dispose of. Of course Piper finds herself investigating though her methods seem a little outside the norm though still interesting enough to keep me wondering what is going to happen next. The spice details are amazing and I feel like I might actually be learning something about how to use them all properly even if I never knew they existed before this. I can admit that I am enjoying this series by now. The character interactions are great especially the ex, new fiance, teen daughter stuff which adds some nice details to the arcing story line. If you enjoy a good cozy mystery that revolves around a shop keeper this is the book/series for you. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment