Legal Disclosure

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Clammed Up by Barbara Ross


Clammed Up (A Maine Clambake Mystery, #1)

Book one in the Maine Clambake Mystery series. Julia has been forced to return to her hometown in an effort to save the family island/clambake business that is on the verge of being taken form them by the bank. She set up a firm business plan that allows for so many days of them being closed but will let them make the payment at the end of the season. Things are looking up until a dead body is found on the island and more events keep happening after that to make things even worse. This book is full of well written characters placed in a setting just full of little details. The clambake sounds awesome with lots of organization and activities planned. I think I would enjoy paying for that myself. As things go wrong it starts to look like they will lose it all until Julia finally figures out what really happened which I did not see coming at all. This is a well written cozy mystery that I highly recommend to fans of the genre. I really enjoyed it so it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment