Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley


Fate of Flames (Effigies, #1)

Book one in the Effigies series. Welcome to a world where phantoms are bad things that destroy entire cities and a group of four girls chosen by fate to have the power to defeat them whether they want to or not. Maia thought the girls were awesome until she inherits the powers of the newest one to die (apparently this is a common occurrence). What follows is some crazy stuff as the events that start happening make them have to work as a group in order to figure out what is really happening. With no one to trust things get real dicey and after a few surprise twists there is a doozy of a finale. I admit that I was really enjoying the world building and the concept of the arcing story line is quite addicting. I found it well written and am looking forward to the next installment of the story. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment