Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Blown Away by Clover Tate


 Blown Away (Kite Shop Mystery, A)
Book one in the new Kite Shop Mystery series. Who would have thought that a kite shop could be so cute? I did not but this author has changed my mind about that and the cover roped me in to begin with. Emmy is finally getting ready to open her dream kite shop, but things go awry when she stumbles across a dead body on the beach. The dead guy is a local chef that was having a fling with her best friend which makes her a suspect though Emmy was unaware of their connection until later. The two of them live together as roommates kind-of like sisters so she cannot imagine her friend not coming home. To fix this she starts asking questions and making people mad to be honest which was quite funny at times. I was enjoying the kite details that were worked in as her new creations sound like works of art that would be lovely flying high in the sky. Overall this is a great new cozy mystery series that has lots of potential. I am looking forward to getting my hands on the next installment to see what happens next. I really enjoyed so it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment