Legal Disclosure

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Teaser for Hearts and Flowers by A.M. Brooks

 

Nora
He broke me.
He gave me everything I never knew I wanted then in one moment destroyed all my happiness.
Now I’m back in Araminta to finish senior year before I move on and leave this town full of fake and corrupted people behind.
I don’t expect him to chase me. To change the game. He wants my heart but it’s destroyed. Even as we fight back against his enemies who want to ruin his name, he puts me above all else.
He wants to protect me. Fix me. Claim me. Too bad I’m not the same girl I was. I can’t forgive him....
Darrian
I’m sober.
So fuckin sober.
I’m broken and bruised but the only pain I feel is watching her and knowing I can’t have her. Danger lurks around us. My enemies are growing in numbers. I need to keep her safe and untouched by the chaos I created. I will destroy the walls around her heart and prove to both of us that I am the man she wanted me to be. She wants to breeze in and fade out...not this time. She’s back and she will be mine. I can’t live without her.
Read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment