Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Teaser for #NY Girl by A.M. Brooks

 

Kai
I’ve seen danger, witnessed death, and watched as my best friends fought to overcome their own fears for the women they love. Always putting the job first.
Oaklynn was never part of my plan.
She’s the light to my darkness.
I tried my hardest to protect her from this life, to keep her thoughts about me pure.
One summer was all it took to destroy us.
Now as fall moves in, our lives are moving in different directions. My own selfish need to keep the two halves of me separate has clashed. The fallout may be more than I can handle.
Rogue is closing in on the ones who threaten all we hold dear.
This is my only chance, I just hope Oaklynn can forgive me when it’s all over.

Grab your copy → https://books2read.com/NYGirl

#ashtonbrooks #ashtonbrooksbooks #romance #indieauthor #midwestboys #bookishlove #romancereader #bookseries #authorsofig #suspense


 

No comments:

Post a Comment