Legal Disclosure

Monday, June 12, 2017

A Likely Story by Jenn McKinlay

A Likely Story (Library Lover's Mystery, #6)
goodreads.com


Book six in the Library Lover's Mystery series. Lindsay has taken to delivering library books to the Thumb Island residents in order to increase her community involvement while also providing materials to home bound people. On one of her deliveries when they are not met at the pier they become worried but once they reach the house they stumble across the dead body of one of the two men that live there while the other is missing. Of course she has to investigate and I admit that I was happy that Robbie was out of town so she could spend more time with Sully. The murder kept me hooked and then at the end we are given a real surprise that I am really hoping does not ruin the next book. Another great installment in this ongoing cozy mystery series and I am really enjoying each one. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment