Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

On Borrowed Time by Jenn McKinlay

On Borrowed Time (Library Lover's Mystery #5)
goodreads.com


Book five in the Library Lover's Mystery series. Lindsay and Sully are on a break after the events of the last book with Robbie sniffing around as well, and is it wrong that I really want to kick Sully in the shin for letting things get this far? His behavior was driving me a little nuts in this book though I still have hope that things will work out in the end. I am really glad that Lyndsay has kept to her convictions to not date a married man as I would lose all respect for her if she did. We finally get to meet her brother for this story though he is in a bit of trouble that Lindsay has to help get him out of. With two men fighting for her affections this gets a little dicey and she ends up relying on her female friends for assistance. Wonderful writing, good development, and the mystery kept me guessing until the end. A must read for cozy mystery or library fans. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment