Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Goodbye Witch by Heather Blake

The Goodbye Witch (A Wishcraft Mystery #4)
goodreads.com


Book four in the Wishcraft Mystery series. I have to admit that I am thoroughly enjoying these books. Each and every one of them has an excellent blend of magic, mystery, character, and more which just keeps me hooked until the last page. In this one Darcy finds herself involved in a missing person case that evolves into a murder case as her friends ex-husband pops back up after being missing for quite some time. The story follows a weird development that I really enjoyed as the craft mixed with different aspects of the case. The ending surprised me which is always good and I really look forward to the next installment in the series. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment