Legal Disclosure

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare

Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)
goodreads.com


Book two in The Dark Artifices series. I just have to say that this book was awesome!!! I loved the Mortal Instruments series and this one picks up a few years after the events that happened in that one. Book one introduced us to the new group of kids in the Shadow Hunter world, and by this one they are working together rather nicely I must admit. Besides the incredible world building this book is full of action, intrigued, romance, drama, fantasy, and so much more all following a logical sequence with plenty of surprises along the way until we hit the very end which of course includes a cliff-hanger that had me screaming "NO" as I turned the very last page. Since I was hooked from the very first page to the last this book gets 5/5 stars no I wish the we could have the next installment sooner than 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment