Legal Disclosure

Monday, June 26, 2017

Come Sundown by Nora Roberts

Come Sundown
goodreads.com


This book starts by following a girl in her twenties on her way home after being away for three years. She is kidnapped before she can get there but since her family had no clue she was on her way they have no way to know this. The story then jumps ahead about 25 years to follow her modern day family members as they go about their day-to-day lives until bad things start to happen. Once women start turning up dead things really heat up until one day the original girl is found on the side of the road after being held captive for the entire time she was gone. The details of the story were good and I enjoyed the characters. The development was quite slow for parts of the book though which made it feel like I had been reading the thing forever though I knew that I had been working on it for long. I really wanted it to hurry up and get to the point already. Once it did the story moved really quick making the last few chapters move rather fast. Due to the bog down I can only give it 3/5 stars which I admit is low for a Nora Roberts book as they are usually much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment