Legal Disclosure

Monday, June 12, 2017

Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews

Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #1)
goodreads.com


Book one in the Innkeeper Chronicles. Dina looks like a respectable inn keeper from the outside but she is really an intergalactic bodyguard that has some really awesome powers I must admit. Some alien creatures invade her territory and new local werewolf seems unwilling to intervene so she feels that she must. The two end up working together to solve the mystery as they are both targeted. I admit that the cool alien dog, the morphing broom, and alive house were all just incredible. The intergalactic spin was a nice change from the norm and the development kept me hooked until the very last page. Excellent for fans of fantasy with some action thrown in the mix. I give it 4/5 stars and I am really looking forward to reading the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment