Legal Disclosure

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay

Due or Die (Library Lover's Mystery, #2)
goodreads.com


Book two in the Library Lover's Mystery series. I will admit now that I enjoy these book so much just because I work in a library as well so I can relate to the every day events that the author throws into the story to make it realistic. Beth may be my favorite children's librarian ever with her crazy costumes and antics. Lindsay's friend Carrie is elected President of the Friends of Library only to go home to find her husband shot to death in his recliner. Negative things just keep happening after this which leads Lindsay to look into what in the world is going on in their little town as we all knew she would. The competition over Lindsay is an interesting development and I love the natural progression of the personal relationships of other characters as well. The murder is well thought out with a good investigation to follow that puts Lindsay in lots of danger. The adoption of the dog was just an added bonus and he saves the day to boot. This is the perfect book for cozy mystery lovers or just library lovers in general. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment