Legal Disclosure

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Spells to Die For by C.C. Dragon

Spells to Die For (Witch's Brew Cozy Mystery #2)
goodreads.com



Book two in the Witch's Brew Cozy Mystery series. I fell in love with book one so I was really excited to get my hands on this one and it did not let me down. At the end of book one we found out that there was a big family secret that was being kept from Claudia. At this point she is doing her absolute best to find out what it but her family is thwarting her efforts at every turn. While she is trying to figure this out three new witches move to the area. While welcoming them one of the three turns up dead shortly after a stack of books is stolen form Claudia. Of course she has to investigate, and I admit that the solution came as a surprise to me. There is also some interesting boy trouble that she handles quite well. This is an excellent blend of magic, mystery, fantasy, and so much more as set in a wonderful community that works well together. I loved each and every page so it gets 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment