Legal Disclosure

Monday, June 5, 2017

White Hot by Ilona Andrews

White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)
goodreads.com


Book two in the Hidden Legacy trilogy. This book has it all: action, mystery, suspense, warfare, covert ops, romance, family love, magic and so much more. On top of all of that there were also several parts that me laughing so hard that my husband had to ask my why which is rare when I am reading a book. This book picks up just two months after the events in the first book though Nevada has not heard from Connor since that time. As she is hired for a risky investigation she finds herself having to work with him again along with her family, friends, his staff, and more in order to figure out how a murder happened along with the why and who of it. This seems to be leading to a giant war amongst the magical houses that with still be happening in the next book. This is a must read for fans of Andrews' work and for fans of fantasy/suspense. I loved it so much that it gets 5/5 stars plus I went and bought my very own copy so I can read it again at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment