Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas


Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)

Book six in the Throne of Glass series. I love this series so I could not wait to get my hands on this so I could see what happened to Chaol since he was noticeably absent from the last book since he went in search of healing and possible reinforcements for the war from Antica. Nesryn travels with him and the whole beginning of the book is the set up for the country, people, and what is going on. I admit that this part took a little while to really get moving though it was all necessary to the story. Once the healing with Yrene starts and Nesryn starts looking into things the story really heats up getting some momentum with several things happening all over the place. I especially liked the updates on what Aelin is doing so the timelines can be put together. The ending was a bit of a surprise though considering the authors skills I should have been expecting something to happen that I did not anticipate since she does that every time. Now that I am all caught up I cannot wait for the next installment as it should be magnificent. This is perfect for fans of YA fantasy novels but I highly recommend reading the series in order to receive the full impact of the story. I really enjoyed reading this one so it gets 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment