Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Hold Your Breath by Katie Ruggle


Hold Your Breath (Search and Rescue, #1)

Book one in the Search and Rescue series. I have to admit that I have been wanting to try one of her books for a while now because I keep checking them in and out at work so I was excited when I found time to get to this one. I was not disappointed. Callum is the Captain of the local ice rescue team and Lou is the newest diver. While trying to fit in she is also fighting her attraction to her boss which always makes things interesting. What she doesn't know is that he is feeling it too. On a routine training exercise she finds a body in the water and what follows is some crazy stuff that leads up to an equally nuts finale that was rather awesome I must admit. This is a suspenseful who did it romance novel that I thoroughly enjoyed since it is so well written sucking me into the story line so much that I was upset when it ended. I am really excited to get the next book though. If you enjoy a good romance novel with some sexy main characters, steamy bedroom scenes, and a suspenseful story to keep keep you guessing. I highly recommend it to fans of the genre. I really enjoyed it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment