Legal Disclosure

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen by Vicki Delany


Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen: A Year-Round Christmas Mystery

Book one in the Year-Round Christmas Mystery series. Welcome to Rudolph, New York the self proclaimed Christmas town and I have to admit they really get into the spirit. it starts will their annual Santa Claus parade which is ruined for the main character Merry when the tractor pulling her float would not start making them have to move to the end of route. A reporter makes a nasty spin on the story which upsets Merry but things get even worse when she finds him dead and her best friend in the main suspect. Merry starts asking question because she doubts the police are doing it and finds herself in danger instead. The details of this story are just amazing and I found myself fascinated to see what would be on the next page. The town is very well written and the characters are easy to love (especially the puppy). I do believe I am attached to them by this point and am really looking forward to more books in the series. If you enjoy a well written cozy mystery that has a holiday theme to it this is the series for you. I really enjoyed reading it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment