Legal Disclosure

Saturday, January 6, 2018

The Long Quiche Goodbye by Avery Aames


The Long Quiche Goodbye (A Cheese Shop Mystery, #1)

Book one in the Cheese Shop Mystery series. I had no idea there was so many types of cheese with so many different details involved. I just might expand my cheese education if I keep reading this series which would be just fine with me since I love most cheeses anyways. The shop has been closed for a remodel after Charlotte takes over but before they can open she finds a dead body outside the shop that has been stabbed with one of their prized cheese knives. Fearing for the business she finds herself investigating in order to clear the shops name. What follows is a delightful mystery filled with lots of little cheese details, some interesting clues, and some quirky characters that you are sure to love. If you enjoy a well written cozy mystery that has a food shop theme to it then this is the book for you. I really enjoyed reading it so I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment