Legal Disclosure

Monday, February 5, 2018

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)

Book one in the Night Huntress. Being a big fan of paranormal fantasy novels this book has been on me TBR list for quite awhile so when I found it in Overdrive I had to add my name to the hold. I admit I was not disappointed after my wait thanks to some awesome world building. Meet Catherine who was born half-human/half-vampire which is a huge anomaly. She trains herself to be a baby vampire hunter and thinks she is doing good until she is outmatched by Bones who has some mad skills I must say. They agree to work together after a bit of a disagreement and what follows is some serious ass kicking mixed in with some sizzling romance that I was really enjoying until I ran out of pages to read. Unfortunately now I have to wait very impatiently to get my hands on book two after it ends with "bleep bleep" cliff hanger. I give it 4/5 stars though.

No comments:

Post a Comment