Legal Disclosure

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Fated For Her Wolves by Tara West


Fated for Her Wolves by Tara West


Fantastic read!!! As a huge West fan I have been dying ti get my hands on the next installment in this Amaroki wolves series. Tatiana has been a great character in the other books but I was ready to finally read how her story was going to play out. I was not disappointed in the least as we get lots of surprise twists, the emotional angst of her prolonging the mating, and all the fallout that have been dealing with. Truly showcases how this all plays out in all its glory both the good and the bad. This all leads to one doozy of a cliff hanger ending that leaves you wanted the next installment now even though I know I have to wait. A total must read for fans of paranormal RH that has lots of wolf shifters. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment