Legal Disclosure

Monday, August 14, 2017

A Week to be Wicked by Tessa Dare


 A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove, #2)

Book two in the Spindle Cove series. I fell in love with this book!! Minerva is an established spinster who demands (I know right) that Colin accompany her on a week long trip to Scotland so she can give a presentation of her geological findings to the group of bigwigs that happen to be all men. This is comical because Colin is a confirmed screw-up so the odds of the trip going smoothly are slim to none. There are plenty of mishaps along the way which just had me cracking up. The romance part had a few different elements too as Colin tried his best to not ruin Minerva on the trip (though she asked him to so). He was willing to try some other stuff though until he finally lost all willpower all together. If these parts were not different enough then we get to the very end there is yet another twist for the last little bit. Overall this is a wonderful historical romance that I highly recommend for those that get tired of the same thing happening all of the time. I loved it so much that I give it 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment